Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tennis to Taurama. Sunday 29th, July.

I have never done this walk but I am informed that it is a relatively easy, straightforward walk. But having said that, I will not be in attendance as I am currently scribing this note some 1850miles away.

Please meet at the normal time and normal location and the group will make their way to the Tennis Club and then wander across undulations to Taurama Barracks. That's all the information that I have at the moment.

Like with all walks around Moresby, please bring along plenty of water, a hat, sunscreen and some cash for the coppers. From a distance, the terrain looks like it may cover some Moresby naked hills and therefore if it is sunny, it will be a hot morning. But not like Burn's Peak was.

I hope you all have a great walk, and remember this is Moresby and you should exercise a degree of caution whenever you partake in the walk. Make sure you have checked all of your security arrangements and always try to keep the group together.

No comments: